Monday, September 3, 2007

Let's get started!

Hi
I'm Hatef,16,from the third world,Iran!
I just created this blog to present a more clear image of the third world specially the country which I'm living in,Iran .

You know I am not going to write about political things going around here in the middle east! I just consider describing the world which I'm living in, A really different world an a strange one for people living abroad. I'll let you know how it feels to live in such an undeveloped country.I'll write about fun & unfortunately sad events taking place in here which you can hardly dream of !

Generally I think The Third World is a place where you can't expect anything to work properly for you, in fact if you see something works acceptable in here you can be sure that a miracle is taking place !

But Professor Hesaabi the great physician and the only Iranian person who attended Einstein's high level classes has got a better opinion about the third world!

Once one of his students in a French college asks him how it likes to live in the 3rd world, an overwhelming answer comes to his mind at once : " 3rd world is a place where if you want to play a roll in building the undeveloped world, you'll find your own home demolished, and if you want to build your own life you'll have to damage your own country!"

This idea I think explains every thing about the third world. In the next posts I'll try my best to write more detailed about the life matters in here like driving, building , schooling , etc.

By the way English is the 3rd language I have been forced to learn (I don't master English at all!), so I apologize you because of the probable grammatical, spelling,etc mistakes!

Thanks & Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hatef,
and welcome to the world of wordpress.
I appreciate your effort for creating such a weblog and presenting our beloved country to others.

good luck and keep writing.
Sepideh

Anonymous said...

you are not from the third world. You are a proud persian with history. Even if this times are difficult for our nation, the persion will see better times. The history told us this several times. Believ to Iran and your self.

Cheers
Mehrdad